Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Girl Who Fell Off the Face of the Earth

I just had to! After watching the first two installments of The Girl movies, I thought it would be an appropriate title for a continually disappearing blogger. Wow, almost a year has gone by without a single post. I seriously need to thank all you guys out there who continue to visit the site and those who have softly nudged me.

So, what's been going on? Well, everything really - a new location, a new way of life, a new direction, new adjustments. When the evidence is not so self-evident and the truths are just a big blur, human existence presses forward. Maybe it is a curse of ours, our resilience. Maybe that is all that can get us through or at least hold our head above the perpetual grey clouds that linger. Whatever it may be, it is good to make amends and move on. So let's keep it moving.

The leaves are falling and orange is all around. I have replenished my cinnamon and pumpkin spice for the chilly air. And look what I discovered recently! These would make great nibbles for the celebratory season served alongside The Three Broomsticks' butterbeer. Here is Rosemerta's version on Mugglenet.


No comments: